When talking about climate surveys, we know how important it is to have our themes linked to the questions, because from them we will be able to perform our analysis and design our action plans related to the theme.
In case you have any questions about what themes are in the platform, we have articles that can help you understand a little more.
Today on the platform we already have some pre-set themes, which are part of the Qulture research model, which are:
Autonomy and participation
Diversity and inclusion
Tools of the Trade
Integration and group power
Compensation and benefits
However, many times we want to use specific themes and it may be that none of these above fit the question we want to ask in the survey, so we can create new ones.
Before creating the new fields, we have to ask the #chamanochat team to allow us to import themes.
Once this is done, the process becomes quite simple:
Click on organization in the bottom left corner of the page;
2. Click on Importers:
3. Select the blue button in the upper left corner of the page that says "New":
4. Select the import type you want to perform - in this case it would be "[PULSE SURVEY] Create new themes;
5. Click on template and duplicate;
6. After that just put the name of the new theme that you want to add to the platform, remembering that if there are employees who speak other languages it is necessary to configure this theme in Spanish and English too;
7. After completing, select the sheets link and paste it in the Google Drive URL, according to the image below:
8. Now just click Save, and the import will start running. :)
IMPORTANT: Remember to set Google Sheets spreadsheet for general sharing and editing access, as shown in the image below. This is the only way the system will be able to reproduce the data in the platform.
That way the new themes will be created and you can use them as desired.
Is this article helpful?
Be sure to give us your feedback. If you haver any questions, fell free to contact us via chat 😁🤘